Ingredients for today’s show include things to eat during Christmas. We learn about how “What’s New Pop-Up” has grown, and we find out if your friends should support your business?
View this post on Instagram
We did it😭 we had our first pop-up of the season today & we want to thank all of you that participated, supported & came! 🙌🏾💕 S E A S O N 1.1: Sports & Fitness ✔️🙏🏾 ______________________________________ #popup #event #launch #sports #fitness #gym #london #gains #planksisters #happysunday #goals #summer #protein #win #giveaways #WNP #sweat #fitnessmotivation #fitgirls #vision #train #training
- An introduction to Alison & Stephanie from What’s New Pop-Up.
- What is “What’s New Pop-Up.”
- We learn about their first “Sports & Fitness “ pop-up.
- How the idea was born for “What’s New Pop-up” and how it evolved.
- How Alison and Stephanie try to keep their brand authentic.
- Dealing with feedback from friends and family.
- Why Alison and Stephanie didn’t pitch for investment.
- Getting brands on board for the pop-up.
- The different pop-up themes.
- The vision for 5 years from now.
- We learn about the team that makes everything work.
- We talk about selling tickets to strangers.
- Should your friends support your business?
- The power of activation and doing things in person.
- The power of losing.
- We explore Alison and Stephanie’s heritage.
- We talk Madesu, a Congolese dish.
- Why plantain and gizzard are so tasty.
- We explore Foods that Alison and Stephanie dont like to eat.
- The Love-hate relationship with prawns.
- The best place to eat chicken wings.
- Real vs Fake Nutella.
- Black vs White pudding.
- We talk Nigerian pepper soup.
- Is cows foot tasty?
- We explore things to eat during Christmas.
- The problem with turkey.
- Mikate & Puff Puff at Christmas?
- We find out if Alison and Stephanie like to cook?
- We talk about Mama Deluxe, a restaurant in Tottenham.
- We touch on Nigerian Restaurant’s, 805 and Mama Cass.
- We hear the famous Drake story ☺
Tweet #BlackFoodTales to discuss the show on Twitter.