Riley Serola is a Creative and YouTuber who shares weekly food reviews (mainly in London) alongside the occasional travel vlogs.
Ingredients for today’s show include the expectation of Nigerian Restaurants, Giving honest reviews, and a debate on who should profit from African & Caribbean food.
- An introduction to Riley Serola.
- Riley talks more about the origin of his YouTube channel – Food, Travel & Leisure.
- Riley shares his future plans.
- How comments can be a driving force for content creation.
- How comments can bring attention to your channel.
- Riley shares his experience at Chino Latino Bar and Restaurant, London.
- We talk about the Hakkasan experience.
- Riley shares his homely experience from a restaurant in Budapest.
- We talk about English politeness and if you should complain while in a restaurant?
- Riley talks about his Nigerian background and food from his childhood.
- We discuss Nigerian Fried Rice.
- The expectation of Nigerian Restaurants.
- Debate on culture and who should profit from African & Caribbean food.
- The power of social media.
- Giving honest reviews.
- The toilet reviews.
- Advice for people who want to create their own food reviews.
- The trouble with editing videos.
- Fried chicken videos & the Chicken Connoisseur.
- Rileys future restaurant plans in Croyden, London.
- Danny Myers & Alan Yau.
- Instagram: @rileyserola
- YouTube: Riley Serola
- Twitter: @rileyserola
- Facebook: Riley’s Food & Travel Journeys
Tweet #BlackFoodTales to discuss the show on Twitter.